Friday, January 26, 2007

MY PARTY ON JAE'S BDAY!!!

again... HAPPY BDAY JAEJOONG!!

First thing in the morning.. i greet Jae HAPPY BDAY JAEJOONG!! Sengil Chukahamnida!!!
Then.. our school was LUCKILY half day.. so I got to spend the whole afternoon with Jaejoong.
In school.. there was a party... it's our school's day.. So in my own world..
I treated it as jae's bday cuz there were CAKE and DONUTS and PIZZA!!!

My mom fetched me at home and we went to the mall together with my niece.
There I shoped a little.. then we ate pizza!
And last but not the least.. WE BOUGHT CAKE.. choco mousse to be exact.. :)






Haha.. so that's pretty much it!!
The cake's too sweet and Im afraid ill get another sore throat..
So i let my family eat the cake... Haha...

Take care Jae and God Bless!!

No comments: